Thursday, March 1, 2012


HelloEveryone . I am glad to have all of my followers with me. Today I am going to show pictures of what I have done since I was a Senior in High school but also a freshmen in college. The first little beaded hand bag that I made was my camera bag, and where ever I go I always have my camera and the beaded bag. This bag took me about 3 months to make and i put this bag in the art show and won 2nd place. Not bad for a first starter!!!!!!!





 This beaded bag was the one that I made for my niece Summer that took me about 2 months to make from start to finish
This next bag that I made was for my Daughter and she likes flowers so that is why i made this one for her. She loves it and takes it everywhere with her. This took me about 1 month from start to finish. I am getting a little better and faster.

Last but not least This is the bag that I started on February 23,2012. I have had so little time to work on it but I will have this one done as soon as possible and will post the new updated picture so keep in touch and look back for new and more pictures. This one is a picture of a turtle and a wolf.
I hope you all like what you see and stay tuned for the next post about how to bead and a video to show you how. Have a great day!!!!!!









3 comments:

  1. WOW these are all really good ideas!!! Great Blog P.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat ! this is exactly what my roommate does. Such pretty designs

    ReplyDelete